Learning world map is an art and it requires a memorizing skill. It is not easy to learn in a day or week, it requires at least a month continuous effort to know it better but not full. Also it requires a revision and recap of it when you see any news in news papers / TV. The best way to learn the world map is by pictorial view and by watching news & finding the country / state / place where it happened exactly. Here in my blog I post the daily news( required) and historical news with pictures, it will help you to memorize the world map very easily. Also in internet many games are available to memorize it. I will try my level best to help you to compete with others in competitive exams like UPSC, Groups I,II,IV etc. Please feel free to comment on my posts and also I will be very happy if you can suggestions to improve it. Thanks for visiting my blog.